Saturday, December 14, 2013

Busy... Busy

 Just taking a few minutes before getting started on finishing up several projects for this week.
 So far this week I have finished my Christmas card mailings and getting the hand-out ones all ready.  I am also making cookies and popcorn balls to share with folks!  ( that includes me too!)
  Need to finish up the grad gift for the lovely Taylor.  She graduates from college this next Friday !!  Yea !
  The other projects are making 2 more Christmas gifts ready for the pot faith at church on the 22nd!
   I think I am forgetting something..... Oh.. yes... I am going to pick up a roast that has been sliced so that I can make rouladen for dinner this evening.  Yummy in the tummy... Joe and Taylor are due over : ) .
  Well, gotta get going!
Busy... Busy..... 
    (All done in Joy !)


No comments:

Post a Comment