Saturday, December 21, 2013

WOW... Look at the Time Go By

  I just looked at the last time I posted something and was amazed at the time that had gone by.  I have been busy with many things.  Just the normal busy at Christmas time.  Finishing up gifts, wrapping them, getting cards ready to mail, mailing them : ).  
   There was the Homeless Memorial for the ones who had passed and Taylor graduated from College !!  Taylor's parents came into town (of course) and so we were blessed to spend time with them.  Also was blessed to see Justin and Mandi Kelso... Simply special times.
    As I write this I am waiting for Rick to finish his phone conversation so that we can have dinner.  Yea !!  I have all my cores done for this day !  
   So after dinner I am going to R E L A X !!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment