Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Back on track...

  I've not written for a few weeks as I took that time off to relax and simply enjoy spending time with my hubby!  This past weekend I realized that it was time to get back on track. 
  Back on track with...exercising...eating correctly...spending time in studying the Bible...reorganizing the house... making gifts for folks that I love... making clothes for myself....updating my prayer journal.
  Back on track with keeping the balance between all the things on the list plus the normal day to day stuff. So paying attention to the time spent in each area.  Also remembering not to pressure myself in any one area. But most importantly to prioritize the list and do that first.   A few things on the list have time frames that I am aware of.
   So all that starts this week in a Peaceful and Joyful way.  
Be Blessed....

No comments:

Post a Comment